Saturday, April 4, 2009

How do I add a background to my blog?

I make free backgrounds to your Blogger blog. All these backgrounds are for Blogger MINIMA template.

How do I get it?

First you must be signed in your blogger account.


1. Choose "Layout"
2. and then "Page Elements".
3. Click "Add a Gadget". It will open a new pop up -window.
4. Choose "HTML/JavaScript"
5. Paste the code( you've copy under the background you wish to have) to the window and save.


I made you an instruction picture too. I hope it helps you to add a background.



Don't hesitate to ask, if you have something on your mind! You can leave a comment or write me an email (syanid@hotmail.com).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiitos ihanista taustoista! Sain sivultasi osuvan kuvituksen Sydämen Syrjältä -blogiini, jossa kirjoitan nelikymppisen yksinhuotajaäidin ajatuksista ja arjesta.

Elegia said...

Kiitos ihanasta kommentistasi, anonyymi ;) On aina ilo kuulla, jos joku löytää itselleen pohjan täältä. Oikein mukavaa sunnuntaita!

Leila Anipuro said...

Kiitos! Ihania pohjia, ihania ihmisiä...laitoin blogiini kiitokset :)www.anipuro.blogspot.com