Sunday, November 29, 2009

My first shop - you are welcome!

I have dreamed about starting my own shop and I have finally done it!

I just opened my Etsy Shop and you are very welcome to visit there!

There are only 3 collage sheets for sale, but I tend to do more. The quality of images is very important to me, so I really do my best to sell only good quality stuff.

In my Etsy Shop you'll find some inspiring digital collage sheets and kits you can use in your own art. Use your imagination and creativity to create something new with your own style!

I hope you like them!

post signature

6 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Elegia,

Very beautiful collages!

To answer your question: I live in Ljusdal, which is about 160 kilometres north-west of Gävle.

I think the winter season has it's charm. I like the darkness. It's magical-:)

Best regards
Asta

Asta said...

Hi again,

... An many congratiolations to your new shop. I hope you'll have lots of customers-:)

Best regards
Asta

Susie Jefferson said...

They are totally lovely, and I wish you every success! Way to go, Elegia!

Elegia said...

Asta, thank you for replaying me! You have so beautiful photos in your blog - they remind me of Finland!

Susie, Thank you so much. I'm still a bit confused how this works, but I don't mind - it's fun :D

FOREVER JANN said...

CONGRATS ON OPENING YOUR OWN SHOP.
LOVELY IMAGES.

Ele said...

Jann, Thank you so much!