Friday, June 10, 2011

Join me in Facebook and get a free collage sheet!


You can now find me in Facebook. Please, visit my Facebook page and check the latest news!

If you join/like my Facebook page, I'll give you one collage sheet for FREE! You can choose whatever sheet you like.



Here's how it works:

1. Like my facebook page

2. Then send me an email ( elegiah@gmail.com ), where you let me know which sheet you would like to have. Here's the whole collection, just choose!

3. If you want (optional), let me know your web/blog address, so I can visit your sites too!

post signature

3 comments:

olianna said...

done:-)

Ele said...

Than you, send me email and let me know which sheet you want! :)

Sônia Silvino, Crazy about Blogs! said...

Your work is marvellous!!!
Thanks!!!!
Kisses and hugs!